Getting a new mortgage for a First Time Home Buyer Idaho can be a little overwhelming with all of the important details, guidelines and potential speed bumps.
Here at Mann Mortgage we work to connect Idaho first time home buyers with the assistance and tools they need to make decisions about owning a home. Within the state of Idaho, we offer several different types of home ownership programs and helpful guidance on how to compare mortgage and loan options.
Our ultimate goal is to make purchasing your first home experience easy, comfortable and affordable. We accomplish this by giving you the knowledge and tools you need to be successful on your path to home ownership.
By working with Mann Mortgage you will be able to:
- Get reliable financial guidance
- Make wise decisions for you and your family
- Save Money
- Work within your budget
- Understand the mortgage loan process
- Feel more confident about purchasing a home
We want you to get the best financing that is available. We know that buying a house is one of the biggest purchases you will make in your lifetime. We at Mann Mortgage are experts at helping first time home buyers purchase their first homes safely, comfortably and affordably. There are many different kinds of Idaho first time home buyer programs . These programs will help make your home purchase more affordable.
There are several low cost mortgages available for first time home buyers Idaho which include:
- FHA Loans – mortgage loans that are insured by the (FHA) Federal Housing Administration and require 3.5% for a down payment.
- VA Loans – home loans for current and former members of the United States military.
- USDA Loans – mortgage loans for homes purchased in rural areas. Which are popular in Idaho.
- HomePath – a home loan program that provides access to Fannie Mae-owned foreclosure properties that require as little as 3% for down payments.
- IHFA – Idaho Housing and Finance Association. Helping first time home buyers in Idaho with low down payment & down payment assistance options for home financing.
IHFA Down Payment Assistance Idaho & Closing Cost Assistance
Coming up with money for a down payment can be a big hurdle for first time home buyers Idaho. Through the Idaho Housing and Finance Association we can help connect you with low cost Idaho down payment assistance and closing cost assistance loans.
There are several rules and steps that a first time home buyer idaho should follow. Since there are so many rules and steps to follow, here is a simple list of Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind throughout the mortgage approval process:
- Continue working at your current job
- Stay current on all your accounts
- Keep making your house or rent payments
- Keep your insurance payments current
- Continue to maintain your credit as usual
- Call us if you have any questions
- Make any major purchases (Car, Boat, Jet Ski, Home Theater…)
- Apply for new credit
- Open new credit cards
- Transfer any balances from one credit or bank acct to another
- Pay off any charge-off accounts or collections
- Take out furniture loans
- Close any credit cards
- Max out your credit cards
- Consolidate credit debt
Basically, while you are in the process of getting a new mortgage, keep your financial status as stable as possible until the loan is funded and recorded. Any number of minor changes could easily raise a red flag or cause a negative impact on a credit score that may result in a denied loan. Most importantly, check with your loan officer on even the simplest questions to make sure your loan approval is successful.
Top 10 Boise Idaho First Time Home Buyer Mortgage Links/Articles/Questions
1. 3 Great Idaho First Time Home Buyer Loans
2. Idaho Housing and Finance Association Zero Down 100% Financing for First-Time Home Buyers
3. Idaho USDA Rural Development (RD) Zero Down 100% Financing First Time Home Buyer Loan
4. Idaho VA 100% Home Financing Loans
5. Idaho First Time Home Buyer Frequently Asked Questions
6. Jumbo Mortgage Financing for Boise, Idaho Properties
7. Conventional Home Loans For Boise Idaho Borrowers
8. Boise Idaho Reverse Mortgage Senior Loans
Related Articles – Home Buying Process:
- Home Buying Process
- Assembling Your Home Buying Team – Knowing The Players
- Seven Things Your Agent Should Know About Your Mortgage Approval
- Important Factors To Consider When Getting Financing On A Foreclosure, Short Sale or New Construction
- Where Does My Earnest Money Go?
- HOA Hurdles to be Aware of When Looking at New Properties
- What You Need To Know About The Home Inspection Process