Refinancing My Idaho VA Loan With the IRRRL Program
The main reason why Idaho VA IRRL Refinance loan is so popular is that it doesn’t require an appraisal. But in states where home values have declined so severely many folks who have VA loans don’t have enough value in their home to at least match their mortgage amount that they are trying to refinance. In these states most VA loan lenders are requiring appraisals as an extra measure of caution outside of the standard VA loan requirements set by the VA. It is unfortunate – but it is what it is.
Now, if you live in other states where this loan program may be a viable option to refinance your Idaho VA home loan to take advantage of streamline low VA rates then you may want to pick up the phone and call our Idaho mortgage company to see what is possible for you.
You may be wondering if there are other requirements of the Idaho VA IRRRL – or Idaho streamline VA refinance. To satisfy your curiosity below you’ll find some of the other requirements.
VA Streamline Requirements
- Must be current on your mortgage payment
- Cannot have been 30 days late on your mortgage payment in the past 12 months
- You must be able to lower your mortgage payment with this refinance, unless you are refinancing from an adjustable rate mortgage.
- You cannot use this mortgage for cashout purposes unless you are getting money for energy improvements.
- In many states you may have to get an appraisal.
- In many states you may have to prove income.
- In many states you may have to have a minimum credit score.
If you meet some of these requirements and you are wondering about refinancing your Boise Idaho VA loan now is the time to call us to see if it works for you to use the IdahoVA IRRL Refinance – No Appraisal .